LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
Abellán & Seuberlich Abogados Rechtsanwälte, responsible for the website, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as to inform all users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the user role, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Abellán & Seuberlich Abogados Rechtsanwälte reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the website being understood to be sufficient.
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Corporate name: Julia Seuberlich y Raquel López Abellán
Brand name: Abellán & Seuberlich Abogados Rechtsanwälte
VAT number: NIE X7109860P/ID number: 77716701T
Address: Plaza Dentistas Murcianos 10, 3B, 30007 Murcia, España
Through the Web Site, we offer Users the possibility to access information regarding our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and agrees that all content displayed on the Web Site and in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks, or any other signs susceptible of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to intellectual property rights. All trademarks, trade names or logos, all industrial and intellectual property rights on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in the economic circulation. Therefore, the User agrees not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, holding the company harmless from any claim arising from breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances does access to the Web Site imply any kind of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of such rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Site do not grant Users any other right of use, HR, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Site and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights shall be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for that purpose by the company or third-party owner of the rights affected.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as copyrights by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Site, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Site or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of such elements. The content provided on the Web Site may not be reproduced in whole or in part, or transmitted, or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior written authorization has been obtained from the aforementioned Entity.
It is also forbidden to remove, evade and / or manipulate the “copyright” as well as technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that may contain the contents. The User of this Web Site undertakes to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that could damage them, and in any case the company reserves the right to exercise any legal means or actions that may correspond to it in its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. WEB SITE USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The User agrees to:
- Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as the contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at all times; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Webspace; (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Provide all the means and technical requirements to access the Web Site.
- Provide truthful information when filling in the forms contained in the Web Site with their personal data and to keep them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the User’s real situation. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to the company or third parties for the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the User must also refrain from:
- Making unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or the contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless, overload, deteriorate or impede the normal use of the services or the documents, files and all kinds of contents stored in any computer equipment.
- Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Webspace, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
- Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company’s data, third party suppliers and other Users.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties included in the contents, as well as technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the contents.
- Obtain and attempt to obtain contents by means or procedures other than those which, as the case may be, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the web pages where the contents are located or, in general, those which are normally used on the Internet because they do not entail a damage risk or disablement of the Webspace and/or the contents.
- In particular, and by way of example only and not exhaustive, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties’ information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way is contrary to, disparages or infringes upon the fundamental rights and public liberties recognized constitutionally, in International Treaties and in the rest of the legislation in force.
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent or, in general, contrary to law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to law, morals and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.
- Induces or incites to engage in dangerous practices, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.
- Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial protection belonging to the company or to third parties without having been authorized for the intended use.
- Is contrary to the honour, personal and family privacy or self-image of persons.
- Constitutes any type of advertising.
- Include any type of virus or program that prevents the normal operation of the Web Site.
If you are provided with a password to access any of the services and/or contents of the Web Site, you undertake to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, you will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or contents by outsiders. Likewise, he/she is obliged to notify the company of any event that may imply an improper use of his/her password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorized access, in order to proceed to its immediate cancellation. Consequently, as long as you do not make the above notification, the company will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of your password, being your responsibility for any illegal use of the contents and / or services of the Web Space by any illegitimate third party. If, in a negligent or fraudulent manner, you fail to comply with any of the obligations established in these General Conditions of Use, you will be liable for all damages that may arise for the company as a result of such non-compliance.
The continued access is not guaranteed, nor is the correct visualization, downloading or utility of the elements and information contained in the web that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. We shall not be responsible for the decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the contents or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User may be immediately terminated, if it is detected that a use of its Web Site, or any of the services offered therein, is contrary to these General Conditions of Use. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Site.
We will only be responsible for removing, as soon as possible, contents that may cause such damages, provided that we are notified. In particular, we shall not be liable for damages that may arise, among others, from:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the electronic system operation, caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks, or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malicious programs of any kind and through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- Improper or inappropriate abuse of the Web Site.
- Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of its non-updated versions. The Web Site administrator reserves the right to withdraw, totally or partially, any content or information present on the Web Site.
The company excludes any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to the misuse of the services freely available and use by users of Webspace. We are also exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms that are to be used only for the provision of the services of consultations and doubts. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to an illicit or incorrect use of such services, the User may be claimed for the damages caused.
You will hold the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Site. You also agree to indemnify the company against any damages resulting from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Site.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, not even by means of a hyperlink, the Web Site or any of its contents, unless expressly authorized in writing by the person responsible for the file.
The Web Site may include links to other web sites, managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the User’s access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such web sites, nor is it in a position of guarantor or / or party offering the services and / or information that may be offered to third parties through third party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Web Site exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Webspace (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorized, or include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs of our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered distasteful, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Site other than the home page; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Site itself, without allowing the Web Site that makes the link to reproduce the Web Site as part of its website or within one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Web Site. The Company may request, at any time, that you remove any link to the Web Site, after which you must immediately proceed to remove the link.
The company cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other Web Sites that have established links to the Web Site.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The company reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Web Site in order to recognize you as a frequent User and to personalize your use of the Web Site by pre-selecting your language, or more desired or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is responsible for processing this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, by means of a Web server, to record the User’s browsing on the Webspace, when the User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to be notified on screen of cookies reception and to prevent cookies installation on your hard disk. Please consult your browser’s instructions and manuals for more information.
10. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
In general, contents and services offered on the Web Site are for information purposes only. Therefore, by offering them, no warranty or representation is given in relation to the contents and services offered on the Web Site, including, but not limited to legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or merchantability warranties, except to the extent that such representations and warranties cannot be excluded by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in any case of impossibility to provide service, if this is due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunication lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, Government’s acts and omissions, and in general all cases of force majeure or fortuitous event.
12. DISPUTES RESOLUTION. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The present General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Site, shall be governed by Spanish law. For any dispute resolution, the parties shall submit to the Web Site’s responsible registered office Courts.
In the event that any provision of these General Conditions of Use is unenforceable or void under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or void as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace such provision with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intent reflected in the original provision.