1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the services provision. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to your personal data processing as defined in this Policy.
Corporate name: Julia Seuberlich y Raquel López Abellán
Brand name: Abellán & Seuberlich Abogados Rechtsanwälte
VAT number: NIE X7109860P/ID number 77716701T
Address: Plaza Dentistas Murcianos 10, 3B, 30007 Murcia, España
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Lawfulness: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the personal data collection to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose Limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: In the event that your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with applicable advertising and cookie legislation.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Identifying data
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will clearly inform you what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of:
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry news.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. Of course, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
- There is a legal requirement for it.
- There is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- It is necessary for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. PERSONAL DATA COMMUNICATION
The data may be communicated to companies related to Abellán & Seuberlich Abogados Rechtsanwälte for the provision of various services in their capacity as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with your personal data collection and processing, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- To limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the processing lawfulness based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
This Policy’s requirements supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this occurs, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.